Get First Channel Rankings
How to get first channel rankings in Telegram search
The best methods to get first channel rankings
Paying attention to the nature of each channel is one of the basic principles of its success. In fact, every customer relationship tool has certain rules and principles that need to be considered. The following eight rules are the most important practical rules in the world of Telegram, which you should pay attention to:
Applied Rules for Channel Upgrade
Rule 1: Adhere to a user-based calendar when placing your content on a timeline, and post at the right time.
Rule 2: In the forward content, be sure to cite the source and follow the ethics. Because users welcome this and see it as a symbol of your honesty.
Rule 3: Reduce channel activity in specific and sad events and reduce your channel content in less telegram groups.
Rule 4: Fake members on Telegram channels reduce the number of views of posts from one point onwards in addition to incurring costs. If the channel is a business or has a competitor, it can cause problems for competitors.
Rule 5: Open channels of communication with your audience on your channels and allow your audience to interact. For example, put your Telegram ID and contact number in the bio channel.
Rule 6: To better manage and follow the first rule, use efficient tools, especially online tools, to increase the effectiveness of your activities.
Rule 7: Try to make the content you upload different from your Instagram or other social media and not repeat it. In content, diversity and integrity are important and essential. Respect the nature of each network and channel.
Rule 8: Only exchange links with channels that are relevant to your topic, as link sharing with unrelated channels is just a hassle for temporary members.
increase Telegram channel membership:
Having telegram channels with high members, in addition to attracting advertising and selling products, creates a lever of power for the individual that can be used in special events and ceremonies. On the other hand, if you own a business, your marketing and advertising costs will increase dramatically, resulting in increased revenue. That’s why being a member of the Telegram channel is one of the goals of any Telegram channel manager. To achieve this goal, paying attention to the following tips and techniques can be useful so that you can upgrade your channel.
- Produce valuable original content and content, or re-associate and republish professional professional annotations on other people’s content. Strictly avoid copying content unless you cite the source.
- Ask the media related to your activity to introduce you. Or remember that a weak channel is not advertised by others, so make your channel strong and valuable.
- Find people in your field who have a telegram channel and ask them to introduce you to their groups and channels.
- Just focus on the topic of your channel activity, avoid going to different content separately.
- Use quality images and related emojis. Research has shown that content that contains good emojis and images is more visited, more forwarded, and has a higher interaction rate.
- Follow the principles of writing; write regularly and in principle. Explain a suitable type of signature in all posts, and at the end of your posts, ask readers to forward your posts.
- Register your Telegram channel on your website, or register in the directory of sites that collect Telegram channels, as this will increase membership.
- Post the posts you make on the channel to Telegram groups. Research shows that telegram is an important factor in attracting members.
- Thirsty audience: Content, controversial news, useful analytics have high content value. Try to publish this content model in series.
- Submit the content in small, multi-part format. In fact, before uploading the main content and content, announce the news of its publication and send it to different groups. This will attract members to the channel.
- buy telegram channels subscribers and buy fake telegram users for upgrade telegram channels and channel rankings.
Here’s how to put one together for use with your Telegram channel. To do this, your channel must have content as well as a compelling and popular topic that increases the likelihood that your Telegram channel will be searched by users. This will also increase the chances of many people joining your channel and increasing the actual membership of your telegram channel. So be sure to try to make the channel you are creating interesting and popular. The use of video can also be effective in increasing and perpetuating the real member of the Telegram channel. If your posts are unique and engaging, members are more likely to send your content to others or groups. This allows other users to join through the channel link. This way, you can increase your Telegram channel membership for free and without paying a fee, and increase the efficiency of your visit and click-through ads.
Telegram channel ads
You can promote your Telegram channel on sites or on other social networks. By placing the Telegram channel link on sites or other social networks, the chance of subscribing to your channel by visiting users increases. You can link to your channel on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus or your website.
Increase channel managers
In Telegram channels, it is possible to add several people as channel admins. This feature can also help you increase the number of followers. With the increase in the number of admins, in addition to the fact that each of them can help in producing channel content, through friends and channels that are members, they can also promote channel links and attract many users in this way.
Connect WordPress site to Telegram
Of course, this is a bit specialized, and ordinary users may not be able to do it alone. But with a little research on the Internet, you can use this method. This method uses a WordPress plugin called Telegram for WP. Through this plugin, you can automatically enter content from the WordPress site into the Telegram channel. Also, with the parameters defined in this plugin, you can define the sending pattern for sending content in Telegram. This pattern can include determining the hashtag, displaying index images, determining the number of words in the description, and so on. With this method, you can put a lot of content on your channel; you can also direct your website members to your Telegram channel. Not to mention that this method helps you focus on the quality of the content and lead to customer engagement.
Generate user-friendly content
You can link to the channel admin link in the Telegram channel; then periodically leave a message on your channel and ask users to send you their comments, suggestions and criticisms about the content of the channel. In this way, you can optimize the content based on the opinions and tastes of your users. This method has several basic advantages. First, interacting with users makes them feel good, and they realize that they’re not just a content-producing robot. The second advantage is that channel members become more enduring in this case and may even send your channel link to their friends and acquaintances. This in itself increases the number of Telegram channel members.
In addition to following the content mentioned above, try to make the channel you create a Public channel or the same as the public channel, so that the name of your Telegram channel can be mentioned as a result of searching for users and get channel rankings. In addition, try to keep the name of the link you choose for your channel short. This is psychologically positive for the user and easier to remember. As a result, your channel can be introduced to others through channel members.